- Back to
- Shopping centres
Inaugurated in 2008, the Islazul Shopping Centre is one of the largest shopping centres in Madrid. On its three floors, the building is filled with curved lines, softening a profile that invites you to enjoy a pleasant stroll. On approaching, the visitor discovers a sample of what he or she will find inside: water and nature come together in the design of the two pedestrian entrances that lead into the building.
Recognised with the Universal Accessibility Certificate awarded by the Spanish Association for Standardisation and Certification (AENOR), according to the UNE 170001 standard, this shopping centre is highly committed to a friendly design that allows access to all types of people.
Thus, with strict compliance with the DALCO criteria and its certifications: BREEAM in Excellent use and Exceptional management, the Islazul Shopping Centre in Madrid enables any user to move around, communicate, carry out activities and use its facilities, without any kind of barriers, with total autonomy and equal conditions.
MORE ADVANTAGES OF RENTING A RETAIL UNIT IN THE ISLAZUL SHOPPING CENTRE | MADRID
Renting a shop in this shopping centre gives you easy access to the many visitors who come to visit its more than 181 retail units and its 4,100 parking spaces, with 33 charging points for electric vehicles.
With a new and innovative value proposition, Islazul Shopping Centre is positioned as a sector leader in sustainability, accessibility and digital transformation.
If you are interested in renting a shop in this shopping centre, you can contact us to request more information or arrange a visit. At Cushman & Wakefield we offer a professional and personalised service, which will advise and accompany you throughout the entire rental process.
Opening: April 2008
- GLA: 90.000 m ².
- No. Commercial Floors: 3
- No. of parking spaces: 4,100
- No. of commercial properties: 181
Certifications: BREEAM in Excellent use, Outstanding management; ISO: 50001, 14001
- Electric vehicle charging stations 33
- Waste treatment: Organic, paper-cardboard, plastic, vegetable oils, etc.
- ORIGIN: sustainability and commitment campaign, based on the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- M-40 (exit 27 Vía Lusitana)
- M-40 (exit 28)
- M-45 (output 2A)
- A-42 (exit 6A)
- R-5 (exit 27 Via Lusitana)
- Line 11 (La Peseta Station at 1 km.)
- Line 11 (San Francisco St. 1.2 km.)
- Line 11 (Carabanchel Alto Station 1.7 km.)
- Next to the south access gate (Faro de Islazul) – Urban line 35
- Next to the North and South access gate (Faro de Islazul) – Urban line 118
- City lines: 108 and 155 (5 minutes)
- Intercity lines: 480, 484 and 485 (5 minutes)