- Back to
- Shopping centres
Shopping Centre Ruta de la Plata is located in the city of Cáceres. It was inaugurated in 1993 and since then it has become the main commercial reference of the city for its excellent location and complete commercial offer. These are two of the most important aspects when choosing the location of the premises for your business.
By renting premises in this shopping centre, you will gain access to a large public that frequents this space on a daily basis. Both the frequency and the large volume of people who come to this centre will facilitate the success of your project, for which you can count on the many marketing proposals that its manager implements on an ongoing basis.
THE BEST BRANDS ARE IN THIS SHOPPING CENTRE
In 2019 a renovation was carried out to expand the centre and improve the facilities. Ruta de la Plata Shopping Centre already had an important presence of leading brands, but after the extension and refurbishment, new commercial brands were added with firms that until then were not present in the province of Cáceres.
Among the brands that can be found in this shopping centre are Mercadona, Zara, Cortefiel, Pull &Bear, Stradivarius, Bershka, Inside, Mango, Springfield, H&M, Primor, Decimas, Sprinter, JD, Burger King and Lizarran. This means that, if you choose to rent a retail unit in this shopping centre, you will benefit from all the public that these firms attract, making it easier to achieve your sales targets.
EXCELLENT RANGE OF SHOPS AND LEISURE ACTIVITIES IN THE RUTA DE LA PLATA SHOPPING CENTRE.
Thanks to the concept of a family shopping complex of this shopping and leisure centre, there are many families who come here frequently because they can find a wide variety of fashion, technology, home and food shops, among other sectors. It also has an excellent and varied gastronomic offer. For this reason, Ruta de la Plata Shopping Centre is a regular meeting point for shopping and entertainment.
Likewise, in this shopping centre customers enjoy many amenities, such as its almost 1,000 parking spaces, free wifi throughout the properties and very pleasant green areas. All this makes it a very attractive proposition for a wide range of public, facilitating access to your potential customers.
If you are interested in renting premises in this shopping centre, you can contact us to request more information or arrange a visit. At Cushman & Wakefield we offer a professional and personalised service, which will advise and accompany you throughout the entire rental process.
- Opening: 1993
- GLA: 17,649 m2
- No. of commercial plants: 1
- No. of parking spaces: 950
- No. of commercial properties: 61
- ORIGIN: sustainability and commitment campaign, based on the UN’s 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- From the A-66: Take exit 551 towards N-521, towards Cáceres (Centro)/Trujillo/Malpartida de Cáceres. At the roundabout, take the exit to Av. de las Arenas/N-521 towards Cáceres (Centro)/Trujillo. At the roundabout, take the exit towards Calle de Londres.M-40 (exit 28).
- From the A-5: Take exit 248 to join Autovía Trujillo-Cáceres/A-58 towards Cáceres. At the roundabout, take the exit towards Av. de la Universidad/N-521. Continue towards N-521. At the roundabout, take the exit towards Ctra. Ruta de la Plata/N-630. At the roundabout, take the exit to Av. de las Arenas/N-521 towards Cáceres (Centro)/Trujillo. At the roundabout, take the exit towards Calle de Londres.
- Line L7 – Urb. Los Arcos / Urb. Casa Plata – Stop C/ Londres.
- Line L9 – Macondo / Cáceres el viejo – Stop C/ Londres.