- Back to
This logistics warehouse is located in the Metropolitan Industrial and Technological Park, very close to Granada. This privileged location offers an excellent connection with the main transport routes and facilitates the distribution of your products locally, regionally and nationally. Renting a warehouse in Granada will be a great choice for your business..
The offices in this logistics warehouse have high quality finishes and are very representative. If you need a corporate space that projects a professional and successful image, this is the perfect place to house your corporate headquarters.
One of the most outstanding advantages of this warehouse is that it has a air-conditioned interior. This provides an optimal working environment for your team, guaranteeing their comfort and well-being throughout their working day.
The warehouse has a large manoeuvring yard that facilitates the circulation of vehicles and loading and unloading manoeuvres. In addition, its fenced perimeter provides security and access control, protecting your assets and goods.
The overall quality of this warehouse is above average for the sector. It has a modern and well-maintained infrastructure that will provide you with a optimal workspace to carry out your logistics operations.
MORE ADVANTAGES OF RENTING A LOGISTICS WAREHOUSE IN GRANADA
- Skilled labour: this area has a large supply of skilled labour. This will make the recruitment process for your business much easier.
- Business environment: Granada is a city in constant growth and development, which makes it a favourable place to expand your business and connect with other companies related to your sector.
- Access to services: the location of this warehouse gives you access to a wide variety of services, such as restaurants, shopping centres and leisure spaces, which improves the quality of life of your employees and clients..
- Connectivity and transport: Granada has an efficient transport network that facilitates access to the offices, both for your employees and for clients and suppliers. This streamlines your operations and allows you to be well connected with the business environment.
- Training and talent centres: The presence of universities and training centres in Grenada gives you access to a broad talent pool, which is key to recruiting qualified and committed staff.
- Industrial and Technology Parks: the Metropolitan Industrial and Technology Park is an example of an innovative and sustainable environment that offers high quality infrastructure and services for companies .
- Competitive costs: the rental of industrial and logistics warehouses in Granada is usually cheaper than in other larger cities, such as Madrid or Barcelona.
If you are interested in this logistics warehouse in Granada, you can contact us to request more information or arrange a visit. En Cushman & Wakefield we bring you all the necessary assistance in choosing a logistic vessel suitable for your business.
- Excellent location
- Access to skilled labour
- Manoeuvring yard
- Air-conditioned interior
- High quality offices
- Perimeter fencing